Date: February 8 & 9, 2023
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Community Resource Center (CRC), 785 East Center Avenue, Earlimart, CA 93219
What is the age criteria for each grade?
• Transitional Kindergarten: Child born between 9/2/2018 and 3/1/2019
• Kindergarten: Child born on or before 9/1/2018
Where and when is the TK/Kindergarten Registration?
• Location: CRC (785 East Center Avenue, Earlimart, CA 93219)
• Date: February 8 & 9, 2023
• Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
What do I need to start gathering?
• Birth Certificate
• Immunization - Polio (4), DTap (5) HepB (3), MMR (2) Varicella (2)
• Physical dated on or after 2/9/23
• Proof of residency (PG&E Bill, SoCal Bill, Rental Agreement or Mortgage Statement dated within 30 days of registration
• TB Skin Test dated on or after the child's first birth date.
• Oral Health Form
Do I need to bring my child (K student) to registration?
• YES, your child needs to attend the registration and will be given a Kindergarten assessment
Do I need to make an appointment?
• No appointment is needed. Simply show up with the necessary documents and the student registering for kindergarten or TK.
Every student who registers on February 8 & 9 will be entered into a raffle.
There will be a second registration event on May 10 & 11, 2023